Netgear Router Setup
Netgear is a name worth mentioning when it comes to buying a reliable internet router or modem. The company has been offering seamless internet connectivity to consumers worldwide for both business and private use. Netgear follows the principle of top-quality manufacturing and combines it with state-of-the-art technology to bring the best internet connectivity devices. Routers manufactured by Netgear offer a trouble-free web experience to users. Let’s Start How to setup Netgear Router Setup?
However, those who have purchased a new Netgear router may find it a bit confusing about configuring their newly purchased internet device. No need to fret over it anymore, at Australia Router Support you will be provided with the necessary guidance to effortlessly Netgear router setup and enjoy the browsing session.
Steps on how to set-up the Netgear Router
Just following the guidelines mentioned below will ensure that any existing or new customer will have the best browsing experience with the best router manufacturing company; Netgear.
- Firstly, connect your modem to the internet port of the Netgear router and then connect your computer to any of the four LAN ports on the router.
- Open a browser window and enter the address http://192.168.0.1. You might be prompted to enter a username and password, enter the username as admin, and password as the password.
- Wait for few moments as the router will detect what needs to be done next.
- A set-up wizard will open-up, click on YES when asked if Netgear Genie should help, and then select NEXT.
- Next, select your country in the drop menu and click on Next.
- The router will now detect the required settings. Please wait and do not try to close the wizard.
- Next, you will be asked for the ISP username and password. Kindly remember that the password should be a mixture of letters and numbers making it alphanumeric and the username should also be the same.
- Click on Next after entering the details. The Router will now save the details you have entered.
- The screen with the Netgear router information will appear. Make sure to save this information in case you want to connect a device to the Netgear router via Wi-Fi.
- The setup is now complete successfully, you can connect to the internet now.
In case anyone faces an issue while installing their Netgear Router, they can contact the Netgear router support team will help you with the setup guide. You can reach them on toll-free number at 1-800-987-893. The experts are available round the clock to resolve your technical problems related to Netgear devices. They can be reached even at odd hours via phone, webchat, or email.
Note: if you are looking for any kind of Router technical support so contact us We provide Netgear Router Support, D-link Router Support, TP-Link Router Support, Belkin Router Support, Arris Router Support, Asus Router Support, Buffalo Router Support, Cisco Router Support, Linksys Router Support, Motorola Router Support, Zyxel Router Support
Tags – netgear router setup,netgear router settings,setup netgear router,netgear configure router,netgear router set up,setting up netgear router,netgear setting up router,router settings netgear,how to setup netgear router,netgear router installation,router configuration netgear ,netgear router configuration,netgear wifi setup,netgear wifi router setup,setup wizard netgear,internet router guide