D-Link is a Taiwanese multinational networking equipment manufacturing company. It has been credited with producing some of the leading network connection technology for its business and home-based customers. D-Link has a wide plethora of products under its umbrella namely network switches, firewalls, wireless devices, and digital home services among others.
If you are looking to purchase a router for your home or office needs, the D-Link Cloud Router is the best option. We at the D-Link Router Support are here to provide you the best assistance in purchasing a network connection device that offers the best internet access and longer performance life. Our team of highly trained and experienced professionals has the right tools to help you stay connected to the internet without any issues.
I Have Recently Purchased A D-Link Cloud Router. How Do I Set It Up?
Read on below to know more about the highly advanced and fast D-Link Cloud Router. Our professionals have some effective tips on how to Setup D-link Cloud Router.
Prior To Beginning
The professionals at D-Link Customer Support have come up with some guidelines depending upon the type of internet connection you have.
- In case you are using a PPPoE connection, you will need to have the PPPoE username and password with you. If you do not have this information, connect with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and do not proceed without this information.
- If you have a Cable based connection, make sure that you have unplugged the power to the modem. The D-Link Support recommends that you switch off the modem for at least 5 minutes.
- In case you are having a Modem/Router combined connection, then you need to set it to the Bridge mode to make your D-Link router work properly.
- Firstly, connect the provided power adapter to the wall socket along with the internet router.
- Next, connect the Ethernet cable to the WAN port of both the modem and router to connect both.
- Now, wait for some time for the internet router to start up by indicating a light.
- Next, go to your computer or mobile device.
- Look into the network preference and connect to the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) found with the Wireless Configuration Card. Now, enter the password that is listed on the card.
The experts at DLink Support are highly experienced when it comes to offering the best router-related assistance to its customers. D-Link Cloud Router Customer Support is here to provide outstanding assistance for your router-related issues. You can easily connect with the highly skilled and trained D-Link Technical Support experts via a toll-free number at +61-1800-987-893.
Note: if you are looking for any kind of Router Technical Support so contact us We provide Netgear Router Support, TP-Link Router Support, Belkin Router Support, Arris Router Support, Asus Router Support, Buffalo Router Support, Cisco Router Support, Linksys Router Support, Motorola Router Support, Zyxel Router Support