This article by Netgear tech support provides information on how to configure the EX6200 to your Netgear Wifi router using an Ethernet connection. Below are the recommended steps.
- Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router.
*Note: In a later step in this procedure, after you have established a connection to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- If necessary, press the Power button. The Device to Extender LED and the two Link Rate LEDs light amber during the startup process. After about one minute, these LEDs turn off.
- Netgear tech support suggests that you make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
- Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable. You can use any of the five Ethernet LAN ports of the extender.
- If you have trouble connecting, try the following:
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is securely connected to the extender and the computer, and that the extender Device to Extender Connection LED illuminates
- Open a web browser window from the same computer.
Call on Netgear tech support Australia toll free number at 1-800-987-893 for technical help related to your router. They will be happy to assist you anytime over phone, chat or email. Call today!