This article by Netgear Support provides information on how to configure the EX6200 to your Netgear Wifi router using an Ethernet connection. Below are the recommended steps.
- Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router.
*Note: In a later step in this procedure, after you have established a connection to the Wi-Fi router to configure the EX6200, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
- Plug the Netgear extender into an electrical outlet.
- If necessary, press the Power button. The Device to Extender LED and the two Link Rate LEDs light amber during the startup process. After about one minute, these LEDs turn off.
- Netgear tech support suggests that you make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
- Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable. You can use any of the five Ethernet LAN ports of the extender.
- If you have trouble connecting, try the following:
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is securely connected to the extender and the computer and that the extender Device to Extender Connection LED illuminates
- Open a web browser window from the same computer.
Contact Netgear Support Number Australia toll-free number at 1-800-987-893 for technical help related to your router. They will be happy to assist you anytime over the phone, chat, or email. Call today!
Note: if you are looking for any kind of Router Technical Support so contact us We provide Netgear Australia, D-link Router Support, TP-Link Router Support, Belkin Router Support, Arris Router Support, Asus Router Support, Buffalo Router Support, Cisco Router Support, Linksys Router Support, Motorola Router Support, Zyxel Router Support